Edward F. Noyes, Attorney at Law
Attorney Ed Noyes has represented the legal needs of individuals and families in Southeast Iowa since 1985. He has helped thousands of clients obtain favorable results in navigating debt relief and bankruptcy and in winning recovery for their injuries, and he continues to serve the needs of his fellow Iowans through the Noyes Law Office in Fairfield, where he serves as Lead Attorney.
An Iowa Lawyer with Midwestern Agricultural Roots
Ed’s Midwestern roots run deep, having grown up in rural Nebraska in a family of multiple generations of farmers, whose ancestors homesteaded in Nebraska (Ed’s great-grandfather in fact holds the claim of being the first person in Nebraska to grow over 100 bushels of corn per acre, in a time when horses and hand picking were the farming methods of the day). Ed went on to attend the University of Nebraska and received a degree in Agriculture with a focus on Wildlife Biology and Agricultural Economics. Ed then received his law degree from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento. During his final year of law school, Ed also studied at the University of Iowa, and he was inspired to begin his law career in the great state of Iowa, where he has resided ever since.
Two Decades of Legal Service, Community Involvement, and Civic Engagement
Since entering the practice of law in Iowa and opening the Noyes Law Office in Fairfield, Ed has represented individuals and families all across southeast Iowa in helping them navigate their legal and financial challenges. He has focused on helping Iowans go through the Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy processes, restructure their debts, and find debt relief, allowing them to enter into new chapters in their lives, free from the paralyzing debts of their past. He has also represented numerous personal injury victims and those who’ve suffered workplace injuries, and has also represented those dealing with criminal law matters.
In addition to his private practice, Ed has consistently been involved in local and state community outreach, charitable, and civic endeavors, including:
- Running for Attorney General of Iowa following his nomination by the Libertarian Party of Iowa
- Co-authoring the book, “Restoring the Heart of America, a Return to Government by the People” with Clyde Cleveland, of Fairfield, Iowa (a former candidate for Governor of Iowa)
- Producing one of Jefferson County’s first local cable access television programs, “Community Empowerment, Rediscovering Our Unlimited Resources”
- Volunteering in multiple leadership roles in the International Community Service Day projects held in Fairfield
- Founding the Annual Men and Boy’s Canoe Trip, which provided young men with an annual canoe/camping experience for over ten years
- Sponsoring and producing the Young Men’s Adventure Summer Camp
Contact the Noyes Law Office Today to Get Back on the Road to Freedom
To learn more about what Ed can do to help you get back on the road to financial freedom, call the Noyes Law Office today at 641-472-3236 or 800-875-7148 to schedule your free consultation.